MELBOURNE – VICTORIA
When i visit Melbourne due to the laws in Victoria – Incalls are unavailable. I generally stay around Melbourne CBD but i am happy to travel to various suburbs around Melbourne as long as your aware of travel times from the CBD so some areas require a minimum amount of notice. Depending on how far from the city you are the Outcall Fee i charge is between $50 and $150. I am happy to visit both residences and hotels/motels.
If you are unable to host i have a number of options available for you.
- I can provide legal incalls at a licenced premises. This premises is located in Braeside. If you wish me to organise an incall at this location I will require a minimum 2 hours notice.
- I will be charging a flat rate of $50 extra on top of my incall rates to organise an incall in the above location.
- If you organise one of the following Day Use hotels so we can spend time together – They are generally available 10am to 4/5pm ranging from $70 to $90 i will waive my Outcall / Travel fee to see you in one of these hotels. These can either be organised directly with the hotel or from a range of websites which ill include.
- Seasons Heritage Hotel – 572 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, Day Use hotel Website
- Ibis Melbourne Hotel & Apartments – 15-21 Therry St, Melbourne – Day Use Hotel Website
- The Waverly International Hotel Glen Waverly – 301 Springvale Road Glen Waverly – Website
- Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport – 10-14 Centre Road Melbourne Airport – Website
- Park Royal Melbourne Airport – Arrival Drive Melbourne Airport, Tullamarine – Website (By the hour or day use available
- Brady Hotel Central Melbourne – 30, Little La Trobe Street – Website
- I can also refer you to a suitable hotel for you to organise a room if you are looking to see me after 5pm