Below important information such as my deposit policy, What types of payments are available and various other important information to make sure the time we spend together can go smoothly and we can have a great time together
Payment Methods –
- Internet Transfer or at the Branch
- Pay by mobile
- Deposit via ANZ ATM
Deposit Policy –
- For all tours deposits of $100 are required into my ANZ Business account prior to heading on tour.
- For a complete refund of your deposit a minimum 24 hours notice or more is required to cancel
- If you give less then 24 hours notice to cancel a booking you have made for my tour the deposit is non refundable
- If I cancel the tour I will offer to give you a full refund of all deposits.
- Deposits can be made via – Internet Banking (require 1 to 3 days to clear in my account), Branch Deposit at ANZ Bank/ATM, Pay by Mobile through internet banking app, Bpay (Requires 3 days to clear), or by credit card over the phone .
Military & Seniors Card Holders –
For those who hold – Military ID or a Seniors card/Seniors Pension Card please call me to discuss special rates and the requirements to be able to receive these special deals
Sexual Health –
Please be aware I get regular STI Screening done and would recommend it is something you get done regularly. Please be aware I do not provide any services without condoms, gloves or dental dams. So I insist you don’t ask me to provide any services without condoms because it will be refused by myself. There is no negotiation on this matter – Further sexual health information located at – blog or STI Health
VIP Members Area & Gallery
I have a VIP members area and gallery which I charge a $50 lifetime membership fee for. Once you make that payment and the payment clears in my account you will be given the password for this area. It entitles you to access to a special members only gallery as well as members only specials and some special members only services. So if you wish to gain access this payment is required.