A Quick Guide: Tips for Making Enquiries or Booking an Escort
As an escort, I offer a range of different services for different prices and lengths of time. When you call me to discuss what you’re wanting to get up to, there are a few questions I’ll ask to determine if we are a good fit or not and whether to go ahead or not. I am quite direct on the phone, which can be a bit off-putting for some, but I find it better to be straight up when organizing our time together. It stops any confusion and gives you a good understanding of what I do and don’t offer.
I don’t mind getting enquiries via text, email, or phone call. Whichever you are comfortable with is fine. But when it comes to actually organizing a booking, I prefer to speak on the phone and occasionally via text message. Firstly, please introduce yourself and let me know where you found my details so that I know how much information you know before calling as I advertise both online and in the paper.
I will always ask what kind of things you’re looking to get up to, so I have an idea of what you like as I do offer a range of things, but there are also a few types of services I just don’t offer. I don’t do Porn Star Experiences or Girlfriend experiences. If this is the type of thing you’re looking for, I’ll tell you about the services that I have that are similar, but generally, if you want either of these, it’s not really my style of service.
I highly encourage, especially if you find me online, that you check out my website prior to calling because it tells you everything about what I offer and don’t offer and how much it will cost you, which is the best way to determine if I am the sort of lady you’re looking for or not. But if you have decided to just call me, I’ll generally give you a basic overview of what I offer, then ask what sort of things you’re into and let you know which of my services might be right for you, or I’ll redirect you to my website if you can’t decide to give you some chances to have a look through to help you decide.
After we have talked about what you’re into, we can then talk about arranging some time together. Because over the next few months, I’m touring extensively, I will need to know what town you’re in to determine when we can spend time together. I do encourage that you book in advance with a deposit where possible as this makes things a lot easier, especially for the trips that are only 2-3 days long and so my time will be limited in those places so always best to get in early.
So at the end of the day, some basic rules about making enquiries or arranging a booking:
- Please introduce yourself and include what town you’re located in.
- Let me know where you found my details.
- Read my website before calling to arrange some time together.
- When asked, please tell me the type of things you’re looking to get up to. Whether you just want to have sex or are interested in something kinky, please give me some idea of the things you enjoy so I can determine if we are a good match to have fun together.
- Always be polite, and if what I offer isn’t what you’re after, please say hey, thanks for the information but I don’t think you’re what I’m after. Don’t tell me you will call me later, it won’t hurt my feelings if you’re just honest.
- If I don’t offer what you want, don’t get rude or aggressive or question my choice. Just be polite, say thanks for your time, and if you are polite, I’ll be more likely to be happy to refer you to